Federal Sex Crimes Lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts
Sex Crimes Charges Carry Serious Penalties
Accusations of sex crimes carry social stigma even before any conviction has occurred. Federal sex offenses include a vast range or conduct, from crossing state lines with a minor to having sexually explicit pictures of a minor to sexual assault and/or rape in a federal prison.
These crimes are not all equal, but if convicted, the penalties require sex-offender registration, which would obviously harm a person’s future employment prospects, housing opportunities and social reputation.
A sex-crime conviction could result in your photo and personal information being displayed in a police sex-offender website for the rest of your life.
If you are being investigated for a sex crime, suspect you are being investigated or you are facing actual indictments, there is no time to waste. It is important to contact an experienced federal sex crimes lawyer right away.
Top-Rated Federal Sex Crime Attorneys
At the Yannetti Criminal Defense Law Firm, our top-rated sex crimes attorneys can help you through the legal process if you are facing federal sexual offenses such as:
- Buying or selling minors
- Activities that sexually exploit minors in the media, books or magazines
- Producing, possessing, receiving, distributing, mailing or selling material considered to be child pornography
- Producing sexually explicit photos of children for importation into the U.S.
- Human trafficking for prostitution
- Human trafficking of children for criminal sexual activity
- Crossing state lines intending to have sex with a minor
- Enticing/coercing a person under the age of 16 over the internet to engage in sexual activity
Our federal sex crimes lawyers have worked as prosecutors and understand how to prepare and present a solid defense against sex-crime charges. We have decades of experience in federal court and have assisted clients in defusing false allegations without having any charges result.
We will use all of this knowledge to help safeguard your future and your civil rights.
We Prepare To Aggressively Defend You At Trial
No matter what the charge or allegation, you will need a determined attorney whose experience allows him to present an aggressive defense of your case at trial. We can prepare your case with the skill necessary to put you in the best possible position for acquittal.