Boston Lawyers for Post-Conviction Relief
Post Conviction Relief Attorneys
When a conviction has been handed down in a criminal trial, it is rarely the last chapter in the story. There are a number of different avenues that may be pursued as part of post-conviction relief. To help position yourself for the best chance of success, it is important to retain legal counsel who has experience in preparing appellate briefs and delivering persuasive oral arguments to a panel of judges.
Boston post-conviction relief attorney David Yannetti and his associates have decades of combined legal experience. Attorney Yannetti has successfully argued in front of the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court and Appeals Court, as well as the federal First Circuit Court of Appeals. He and his associates have helped untold numbers of clients seal or expunge their criminal records. He is prepared to put his extensive experience to work for you.
Call Us for a FREE Phone Consultation
We are top rated post conviction relief lawyers serving Massachusetts, who will provide you with the best representation you can obtain anywhere. With offices in Boston, Salem, and Dedham, we are here to help you. Call us for a FREE phone consult.
Dedicated Representation in All Post-Conviction Matters
The Massachusetts defense lawyers at the Yannetti Criminal Defense Law Firm provide dedicated legal representation in all post-conviction matters, including those involving:
- Appeals: An initial conviction on a criminal charge is not necessarily the final word. We have filed successful appeals in drug cases and just about every other type of criminal case.
- Immigration issues and criminal defense: Even a relatively minor criminal charge can lead to deportation and removal. Our attorneys will fight against criminal charges and we will work hard to help you remain in the country as a result.
- Motions for new trial: In some cases, inadequate representation or the discovery of new evidence may entitle you to a new trial. Attorney Yannetti has extensive experience helping people in these situations.
- Motions to revise and revoke: Unlike appeals and new trials, motions to revise and revoke apply only to the sentence that the judge has handed down. In some cases, it may be possible to achieve a punishment that is less severe than the one handed down initially.
- Probation violations: If you have been accused of violating the terms of your probation, you may be facing a harsh punishment. Attorney Yannetti and his associates can help guide you through the process of defending yourself against alleged violations.
Legal counsel must keep up-to-date with statutory and case law to help their clients position themselves for success when seeking post-conviction relief. The decades of legal experience held by attorney Yannetti and his legal team, along with cutting-edge, up-to-date legal knowledge, means that your interests will be well-represented no matter what form of relief you are seeking.