Peer-Reviewed "Pre-Eminent" Attorney
Boston Magazine "2013 Super Lawyers"
U.S. News & World Report's "2013 Best Lawyers in America"
Perfect 10.0 Avvo Rating
By any objective measure, Boston criminal lawyer David Yannetti has reached the top of his profession. He has been named to the New England "Super Lawyers" list in Boston Magazine every year since 2007. Criminal Defense Attorney Yannetti has also been qualified by his peers as an AV-rated attorney* every year since 1999 and has been listed in the exclusive Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers** for over a decade. He was recently named one of the "Best Lawyers in America" by U.S. News and World Report for the second straight year and has achieved a perfect 10.0 rating by Avvo, a lawyer-rating service. Attorney Yannetti has served as lead counsel in 12 murder cases, adding to his nationally prominent reputation. Whether you are charged with or being investigated for the most serious felonies in Superior Court, or for a relatively minor misdemeanor charge in District Court, the Yannetti Criminal Defense Law Firm provides the best legal representation possible. When you walk into a courtroom with Attorney Yannetti or his associates at your side, you will know that you have retained fierce advocates, effective negotiators, trusted counsel and top-notch criminal defense attorneys.
Former Prosecutors Working as an Elite Criminal Defense Team
Attorney David Yannetti began his legal career in 1989 as an assistant district attorney in Middlesex County in Massachusetts. After serving as lead counsel in hundreds of trials over the course of 10 years, and after attaining the rank of senior prosecutor, Attorney Yannetti founded his own criminal-defense practice in Boston in 1999. Today, he serves as lead counsel for the Yannetti Criminal Defense Law Firm, a distinguished and highly regarded group of Boston trial lawyers committed to successfully defending their clients from criminal charges and during criminal investigations. Attorney Yannetti has assembled a team of former prosecutors with a combined experience of nearly fifty years. Criminal Defense Attorney David Yannetti and his colleagues, in short, are battle-tested. They have the skill, the experience and the perspective necessary to obtain the best possible results for their clients.
Nearly 25 Years of Experience: Massachusetts Drug, DUI, Sex Crimes Lawyer
If you are facing criminal charges or are currently under investigation, contact Boston Criminal Defense Attorney David R. Yannetti and his colleagues today to schedule a free, confidential phone consultation to discuss your case or situation.
A Reputation for Effectiveness and Results
David Yannetti is known as a "lawyer's lawyer," because his fellow attorneys often consult with him and refer their criminal defense matters to him. He is a well-known commentator on cutting-edge legal issues, and frequently appears on CNN, Fox News, Investigation Discovery ("ID") and Court TV. When Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly (the "Wall Street Journal" of the Massachusetts legal profession) needs an attorney to explain the latest development in criminal law, they contact David R. Yannetti at his Suffolk County law office. Attorney Yannetti had the rare distinction of being featured on the front page of Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly for his victory in a highly contested first-degree murder case: Read " Ex-ADA helps free a man his old office once prosecuted." Go to our Media Center to view Attorney Yannetti actually arguing a case in a courtroom, or to view a sampling of his appearances on television, or to read other legal articles profiling Attorney Yannetti or featuring his commentary.
Protecting the Rights of the Accused
Attorney David R. Yannetti defends and represents clients in a full range of felony and misdemeanor crimes, including:
- Boston DUI Lawyers representing individuals facing Massachusetts driving under the influence (DUI/OUI)drive
- Protection of those who have been wrongfully accused of domestic violence or assault in Massachusetts
- Drug offense charges may include possession or distribution of marijuana, cocaine or meth
- Weapons charges can include carrying a firearm without a permit, carrying illegal weaponry, or felons in possession of a firearm
- Violent crimes like assault with intent to murder, charges of armed robbery and murder/homicide - Attorney Yannetti has served as lead counsel in 12 murder cases
- White collar crimes, federal crimes and theft crimes such as shoplifting, grand larceny, check forgery, embezzlement and more.
- Defense of Sex offenses including rape, indecent assault, and battery (improper touching) on person over 14, or on a child under 14, solicitation, molestation, and indecent exposure
- Criminal motor vehicle charges like DUI, driving with a suspended license or vehicular homicide
- Clerk's hearings
- Probation violations
- High school student criminal defense
- College student criminal defense
- Motions to seal criminal records
Contact Criminal Defense Lawyer David R. Yannetti Today
If you are being investigated or may be under investigation for a crime that allegedly took place in Massachusetts, you should contact a well-qualified and trial lawyer who focuses his or her practice solely on criminal defense work. Going unrepresented should not be an option, as the stakes are too high and, without the proper advice, you could unknowingly talk yourself into getting charged, arrested and/or convicted. Hiring a "general practitioner" who practices different types of law can also lead to trouble, as a criminal-defense specialist would be more likely to keep up on the latest important developments in criminal law -- and would be more likely to focus his attention on your individual case. You should also be aware that there are many things an experienced and skillful criminal defense attorney can do to resolve a criminal case before it results in charges and/or a trial, either of which could have a devastating effect on your life. If you have already been charged, however, and you need someone who will do everything they can in order to fight for you, Attorney Yannetti and his criminal-defense law firm provide the best representation you can obtain anywhere, right here in Boston.
Free Phone Consultation: Contact Boston Criminal Defense Attorney David Yannetti.
* AV, BV and CV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
**The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers is a trademark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.